Just published in Colette Patterns‘ sewing magazine Seamwork: My latest article on using color palettes in real life! It’s called Color in Your Closet: Discover (and Use) the Palette Within.
- How to coax a palette out of your existing wardrobe;
- Identifying your primary colors;
- Ideas for using your palette to create new outfits;
- Tips for using accent colors in unexpected ways;
- Using your palette when you shop!
This post appeared originally at my A Musing blog, here.
Want to see sewing stuff from Colormusing? Check out myBratelier (lingerie sewing, including bras!), and A Musing, covering all things color-palette-related. And don’t miss all my newest projects, including sew-alongs, at the brand-new SewColormusing blog!